when someone younger than you disrespects you
So as most of you know I’m in college and I ‘m trying to get rid of the stuff I don’t need anymore so I decided to giveaway the nice things I don’t need anymore! Also I have a ton of followers now and it’s time for another giveaway :)
- Washed Out shirt in medium (very small for a medium)
- matching bag from target
- Arctic Monkeys tour shirt in a large (runs small though)
- american flag bag
- 7 digital download codes for: Local Natives gorilla manor, Foals total life forever, Warpaint, Best Coast Fade away, Foster the People supermodel, Daft Punk random access memories, Temples sun structures
- Vampire Weekend MVOTC vinyl
- Francoise Hardy CD
- Temples live in Japan CD (and their sun structures digital download)
- 2 bandeau tops
- custom made hurley red bikini (large but it’s pretty small)
- floral billabong bikini (also large but it’s small)
- you must be following me (this is a giveaway for my followers only)
- one winner
- only reblogs count
- I will be randomly choosing a winner
- shipping international
- I will be choosing a winner on September 7th
- make sure to have your message box open when I choose a winner
- message me for any questions
Need a boost? Some natural antidepressants:
- Turn on the lights. Having everything lit up can help boost your mood, and lamps are often used to treat SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
- Citruses have high levels of vitamin C, which increase dopamine levels in your brain. Dopamine is one of your “feel-good” chemicals Also, they have high levels of vitamin D, which has been shown to be lacking in people with depression.
- Spinach has lots of folic acid, which helps produce serotonin in your brain, another “happy” endorphin.
- Red peppers contain lots of vitamin C.
- Walnuts, salmon, and mackerel all have lots of Omega-3. A lack of Omega-3 has been tied to depression.
- Water. Yep, just water. 60-70% of your body is water, and when you’re dehydrated, it takes a big toll on your health- including your mental health
- Dark chocolate can raise serotonin levels and has lots of natural stimulants.
- Whole wheat foods have complex carbohydrates, which can increase serotonin levels.
- Popcorn also has these carbohydrates that help your serotonin,
- Most importantly, sleep. You know how if you don’t get enough sleep, you feel grumpy? Well, if you’re seriously lacking in snooze time, you feel depressed. Your body needs that time to recharge! Try to get at least 8 hours a night, or more if you feel groggy when you wake up.
When you’re old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery. It’s so strange. I’ve never felt so peaceful before.
heyyy follow me on instagram: @ffernandaz
when you think you’ve screwed something up but it all turns out ok in the end
I admit we knew we’d get in trouble. That part’s true. We knew people would be worried, and we still ran away, anyway. But something also happened, which we didn’t do on purpose. When we first met each other, something happened to us.
Moonrise Kingdom, 2012 | Wes Anderson.